Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: Something new: Secret Sister SWAP!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also tired, but your PM box is full! I would love to join!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I have heard of this and it sounds like SO much fun. So I think we should try it.

    We will start with July and work our way through to December. Your packages should be to your Secret Sister around the 15th of each month, but not later than the 30th.

    *****SIGN UP DEADLINE: June 23th, 2006*****

    Each of you wanting to participate should PM me with your name, mailing address, and e-mail address. I will send you a questionnare to fill in and e-mail back to me and it will be passed on to your SS. **Your SS that you send gifts to will not be the same SS sending gifts to you!**

    Your monthly gifts should include, minimum, a card or small note from you. It is fun to get mail! You may also include small AG items (shoes, ribbons, replacement parts), homemade items, candles etc. You decide!

    If interested the December SS could be a gift. I will add this to the questionaire I will be sending.

    **Please remember this is to be fun and a joy to receive whatever our SS was thoughtful enough to send - quantity should not be an issue.

    I would like reveal of ourselves to happen in December only. During our 6 months, if you wish, you can send your packages to me for reposting to your SS (just remember to include additonal postage). Or you can send your package directly and let your SS try to read the smudged postal stamp to figure out where you live and nothing else. I can also post your SS thank you to this board. Another way to keep yourself anonymous is to create another e-mail alias to send e-mails from. My SS did this and it was a real kick to get e-mails from her in addition to surprise packages.

    Let's get to know one another better!

    kym [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 08, 2006 12:40 PM: Message edited by: Kym ]</font>

  3. #23
    Inactive Member sthissell's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2006
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a great idea!!! Sign me up.
    Sarah

  4. #24
    Inactive Member rosyposey79's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Yay! This sounds like so much fun - count me in!

    -Ruth [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a fun way to get to know another Hostboard member! I'll join the fun! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes! This sounds like fun. I'd like to be involved!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member melodyinaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2006
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to play. PM'd you.

    Melody

  8. #28
    Inactive Member smwoodsie2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am new to this message board and this would be a great way to meet fellow AG lovers, PLEASE count me in, me & my daughter would love to participate!!!!!! Thank you so much for coming up with this idea!
    -L

  9. #29
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Great idea!

    Pm'd ya!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your PM box is still full

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •